PDA

View Full Version : HUD config files

Kla
08-20-2009, 04:40 AM
Hi all,

I am new user of HM, at this moment I am using the 15 days trial and I have problem with the HUD config files.

In config directory I have only one file Holdenmanager.config and one of my friends sent me his configuration files (CBetcustom.pop,Pospref.txt,Pospref2.txt,prefs.xml and StatRanges.xml) in order to replace them in this directory, but I havenīt these files and if I copy their files in my directory the HUD configuration donīt change. Anyone knows what is happening?. Is it posible that the trial version works in a diferent way than the registered one?.

Thanks in advance

fozzy71
08-20-2009, 08:47 AM
The only one of those files you would want to consider using, would be the CBetcustom.pop.

You want your friend to Export the custom hud config to XML file so you can import it - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=169

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

If you are having any issues with those files you pasted into your config folder, you can reset your HUD to default if necessary:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD files (that you pasted in), so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.
6) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
7) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player.
8) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
9) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.
10) If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels.*

*Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the preferred seating settings.

Kla
08-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi foozy, exports feature works perfecty. I think my friend was trying with and old version of HM and that was the problem

Thanks for all!