PDA

View Full Version : Importing hands from emailed HH's at AP

beachbum
08-20-2009, 03:55 AM
I recently started playing at AP and have gotten about 16k hands in so far. Last time I checked, I noticed there were about 200 hands missing over this life time, and my results are off 1-2 buyins. The AP software has crashed my computer a couple times, so I know that's the cause of some of the discrepancy. I've updated to the latest Beta and reimported all of the processed files the other day too. It found some more hands by doing this, mostly from 7-2 tables, I think.

Anyway, I've gotten all my HH's emailed from AP but can't figure out how to get them imported into HEM. I'll cut and paste the raw text and save it in a .txt file, but HEM won't read a single hand. I'm sure there are formatting problems with the text.

So what can I do here?

fozzy71
08-20-2009, 08:23 AM
... I've updated to the latest Beta and reimported all of the processed files the other day too. It found some more hands by doing this, mostly from 7-2 tables, I think.....

Beta 26? The 7-2 tables are brand new and require you to use the latest beta for importing.

Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name. It might be a good idea to send the original email/files from AP as well.

beachbum
08-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Well I downloaded/installed beta 24 the other day and that found some extra hands in my processed files. I just did the same thing with beta 26 and it did not find any new ones.

I'm not sure what hands you want me to email to you? There's a discrepancy of a couple hundred hands between what AP said I played and what HEM said I played. Also, my AP account balance (net of bonuses, etc.) differs a few buyins from what HEM said I made. I have no idea what those hands are or where they went.

What I can do is email you a couple of the emailed HH files. That's my main question anyway is how to get these emailed HH files imported into HEM. Let me know if that would help.

netsrak
08-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Yes it would help.

fozzy71
08-20-2009, 05:23 PM

I'm not sure what hands you want me to email to you? .............

What I can do is email you a couple of the emailed HH files. .........

Yes.

Beta 26? ..

Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name. It might be a good idea to send the original email/files from AP as well.

Rvg72
08-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Please download beta 27 when it comes out tonight and then go into Options - DB Management and start a new DB and reimport your hands.

Two fixes have been made in 27 regarding Cereus

* (1.09 Beta 27 BUG) Fixed Cereus 7-2 game logic. Previously the hand where you placed your prop bet would count as a loss but now when the prop bet is won on a hand the prop amount is removed from each player

* (1.09 Beta 27 BUG) Fixed Cereus hand history change dealing with dead blinds

Roy

beachbum
08-24-2009, 03:17 AM
I still can't get HEM to import the emailed HH files. I don't think it properly recognizes the format of the HH's in the emailed ones. There are still some hands that HEM never picked up because my computer crashed mid-hand. However, these hands are contained within the emailed files. How can I get these hands imported?

netsrak
08-24-2009, 05:09 AM
Are you using Beta 1.09.27?

If yes please mail the hands with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net

beachbum
08-24-2009, 02:10 PM
Are you using Beta 1.09.27?

If yes please mail the hands with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net

Yes, I'm using beta 27. I also followed Roy's instructions from his post above. I also emailed some of my hands to this email address last week.

netsrak
08-24-2009, 02:58 PM
I see but please mail some of the hands which still not work again.