PDA

View Full Version : Minted Poker time not getting adjusted?

fizzypants
12-08-2011, 02:01 PM
I play on 4 different sites and the time settings on each site are adjusted properly and work... Recently, I started playing on Minted and I added the time setting for Everleaf network but it's not working! Can anyone please help me?

Patvs
12-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Open a Everleaf handhistory: check which time they're writing to the handhistory file.
Adjust the time in HoldemManager: options--> settings--> adjust import times

Then reimport the hands into a NEW database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

fizzypants
12-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Open a Everleaf handhistory: check which time they're writing to the handhistory file.
Adjust the time in HoldemManager: options--> settings--> adjust import times

Then reimport the hands into a NEW database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Thank you so much for the response. The new version shows 1.12.07. Is that correct?

If I create a new database, will the thousands of old hands in my old database disappear? Do I need to re-import them or something, before downloading? Or should I not bother at all about that?

Also, how do I find the old Everleaf hands which have already been imported so that I can re-import them into the new database?

By the way, if I don't want to adjust the old hands but only the new ones, is it still necessary to make the new database?

Sorry, I'm a bit so don't know much. Your help is very appreciated.

Patvs
12-09-2011, 02:57 PM
1.12.07 is the latest version.
In a a new database--> reimport your old hands by running a import from folder on your archive folder, C:/HMArchive.

If you don't want to adjust the time of old hands, you don't have to create a new database.

---

The adjust import times: if you change it to for example +6 hours, it will only have an effect on newly imported hands.
If will only have an effect on old hands, if you reimport them into a new database.

fizzypants
12-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Thanks! I'm set!