PDA

View Full Version : Table scanner issues with Stars

goldseraph
08-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Hi guys, purchased TS Pro today, and its not working well.
I first tried a client side scan and it only pulled 40 of 80+ tables at 100 6max on stars. I noticed it would skip over numerous tables while scrolling down the list, for example there are 8-9 tables starting with letter 'A' but TS would only recognize 3 or 4 of them.

I then tried a server side scan, and it was even worse, returning only 22 tables.
I have over 7500 players at this stake in my databse, yet both scans returned only 5-10 players with VPIPs over 30, and wasnt showing high VPIPers who were at my tables with Hud stats showing 40+vpips. I just tried this again now and it returnd 1 player with over a 40 vpip!

Are these known issues or is the tool this ineffective? It used to work ok for me months ago when it was beta.

Mr_Snood
08-20-2009, 12:12 AM
What HEM version?

Must be a wrong/different setting in the scanner...

What struct and stake and game do you try to scan?
7500 players doesn't sound much...

First: The missing tables.
- Sounds like you excluded "PL", "fast", "deep" or whatever tables from the scan.
Take a closer look at the "Format" to the left.
- Or you probably set a filter to skip tables with less than X players...

Second: Difference between HUD and Scanner stats.
- Again must be a difference between your HUD and Scanner filtering options.
See "Settings"->"Player count filter" enabled?

- Be aware: The Scanner requires a minimum amount of hands for a player to qualify as "High VPIP".
See "Settings->Color profiles".

goldseraph
08-20-2009, 12:30 AM
Sorry I think I screwed this one up.. forget to check box 'speed/turbo tables'... oops . I think I was like 'ok, default and deep, tahts all types I play', forgetting about the fast tables on Stars (Im new to stars). I just ran a client side scan and got 99 tables - yay!