PDA

View Full Version : bug with players

BIG_Sweet_Dream
08-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Sorry for my bad English. When I'm run Hud it show stats but they located separately. When I dispose stats on one table they mixed on other. Players names and statistics correspond on one table but on other didn't

kher
08-19-2009, 09:30 PM
I have the same problem. Tried to re-setup hero name, have checked there's no "mistake" on table preferences (any prefered seat...) and tried enabling force on top but nothing happened.

I'm playing on Pacific (latest version) and I'm using HM 1.09 Beta 25. The same error appeared with version 1.08.04.

Thank you.

fozzy71
08-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Make sure your site and HM are configured according to our FAQs - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx

Make sure your preferred seats are set, if applciable, in your client and matched properly in HM.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.
6) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
7) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player.
8) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
9) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.
10) If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels.*

*Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the preferred seating settings.