PDA

View Full Version : ONG 30P S&G HUD Problem

pfrancodias
12-08-2011, 12:11 PM
I
When I play at BWIN, 30 Players Sit and Go Tourneys, Hand importing allrigth trougth the tourney, and Hud working well in first table. But when I'm moved for another tabel, Hud stops working. I try to find the new table, but get 0 players and no HUD.

Can u help me pls

Thx

Pedr

Patvs
12-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe 1.12.07

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

pfrancodias
12-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi

I have Vista and Avira antivirus.
Both holdem Manager, antivirus and windows are updated.

Until 3 or 4 days ago I didnt had this problem.
And apart from the HM update to version 07 I didnt change anything.

Do u have other idea how to fixt this.

P.S. Another change happenned. The winnnings of S&G 30 players had to be puted manually. Now they are imported when the tourney ends.

Best regards
Pedro

pfrancodias
12-09-2011, 01:10 PM
And something happenning in MTT tourneys.

In first table everything ok. When I change table HUD not working. HM keeps importing hands normally

Pedro

Patvs
12-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Delete the file Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
Then try the TableFinder again: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

pfrancodias
12-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Hi.

I allready delete that file. Done it again, and same problem.

I also tryed many times to find the table.
When I put the X over the table, in the botton part of the window the name of the table it's correct. But the table dont go to the list so I can't select her. If I select another table and drag the X to the correct table in the HUD I get the name of the old table, but no players on it.

This happens in BWIN MTT's and MTT S&G, but only after I'm moved to another table. In first table all work fine.

Best Regards

Pedro

Patvs
12-09-2011, 09:34 PM
When you're moved to a new table. Try CLOSING the table.
Then open the table again. And check if the table is found in TableManager. And the table number in TableManager matches the actual table number/name.

pfrancodias
12-10-2011, 07:35 AM
Hi.

Closed the table. reopenned and after a few hands tryed to find the table.

HUD still can't put table in list. Tryed all kind of things. Nothing.

Pedro

Moonpig
12-10-2011, 09:18 AM
I think i know what the problem is.

Version 1.12.6
used to work with SNG 30 players when changing table.
MMT scheduled tournaments changing table did not work.

Now since 1.12.7
fixed the MMT changing table
but this has broken SNG 30 player changing table.

The hand history text for changing table in MMT and SNG are not the same, so fixing one breaks the other, we need a fix which is compatible for both hand history text.

pfrancodias
12-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Hi.

I even reboot my computer while in a tourney, but the problem still there.
Even after rebbot Hud finder lists the old tables, but not list the new ones(where I'm in fact playing)

In HUD windows the new ones are listed but with 0 players.

And at the tables no HUD, not even for myself.

In HM the hands are imported as usual.

This happens both in 30P S&G and MTT's

Pedro

Moonpig
12-13-2011, 06:54 AM
1.12.07 Does not work with Ongame when MTT or SNG 30 players, when you change table.

1.12.06 used to work with SNG 30 people when changing table but did not work with MTT changing table.

The table finder gets stuck on trying to locate the table you were sitting at instead of the table you are sitting at.

I reported this last month here
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/142611-ongame-changing-table-hud-bug.html

Moonpig
12-13-2011, 06:56 AM
The only solution to get the hud back working when changing table, is to manually archieve the tournament file in your hand history folder and exit HEM and reopen, then table finders gives up looking for a table that does not exist anymore.

Not a great soloution but it does work.

netsrak
12-13-2011, 09:15 AM
We are working on a fix.

pfrancodias
12-16-2011, 10:30 AM
Hi,

Do u have any idea about when the fix will be ready?

Best Regards

Pedro

Patvs
12-16-2011, 02:50 PM
I have no eta for a fix.
Temporary solution seems to be to downgrade to 1.12.03: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/DownloadLinksForPastBuilds

Patvs
12-17-2011, 10:59 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe to 1.12.08

pfrancodias
12-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Hi.

Upgrade done and problem fixed.

TY

Best Regards

Pedro