PDA

View Full Version : Hud problems at entraction

EoNiTe
08-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Hi, been playing like a week at entraction with the newest version of HEM and HUD have been working like a charm. But last session i play VPIP and some other values were 100 ?? this happened to all new players who joined table. hands kept building up but vpip just kept at 100 !!! old villains were working normally. i quess.. but now i dont really trust the system ? its really really annoing.. may i have come up to some limit of data or something should i purge or delete old files or what could i do ??

Please help

Cgreen
08-19-2009, 07:00 PM
there is in manager bugs section big thread about this problem, but they still work on them.

fozzy71
08-19-2009, 09:36 PM
there is in manager bugs section big thread about this problem, but they still work on them.

Please update to the latest beta 26 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

To reimport the missed hands:

1) Close your poker client(s), then close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Open your poker site HH folder and 'Cut' any HH files in there, and 'Paste' them into your \HMArchive folder, and/or a new folder on your desktop, so you can try to manually import them again.
3) Restart HM > Import From Folder > point to your desktop folder.
4) After it is done, you will want to copy the files in the folder on the desktop to your \HMArchive folder.
5) HM doesn't move HHs when you use the Import From Folder option, like it does for auto import.