PDA

View Full Version : Trial Version "Bugs?" - Some Questions

asusual33
12-08-2011, 05:07 AM
Hi,

I'm currently using the trial version of tableninjaPP as I'm considering to buy it. Unfortunately, I have encountered some problems with it..

First of all, my default bet sizing (mostly preflop) are not working properly (also mentioned in another recent thread I've just read).. So yeah I guess/expect that would be fixed with the next update.

Secondly, Under the tab 'Opening/Closing" I chose/click "Automatically handle 'Tournament Registration' popup" which is working properly.

Then, like with tableninja Stars (which I have) I like also that after I bust out from a SNG that tableninjaPP will automatically close that particular table in which I busted out. So in tableninjaPP, under the tab "opening/closing" I chose/click "Automatically close finished tournaments after seconds (like 2.0)" which should fix that.

However, it isn't working!

Now, after I bust out a pop-up "tournament result" window will appear saying: "you were placed 6 in the tournament. Would you like to play in another Sit & Go for the same buy-in ($6 USD)?". So I have to click yes or no.

My point is maybe that's the cause why it isn't working? (In Pokerstars you don't have that pop-up window appearing) In case so I have already talked with the PartyPoker Support Team and they told me this: "This is pre-configured functionality of the software, so this pop-up will come every time." In other words, it cannot be changed.

Anyway, normally you are aware of that as you had to fix this "function- automatically closing finished tournaments" right ;) but just wanted to say it to make sure..

Lastly, tableninjaPP doesn't regularly and randomly click the "time bank"! Although I have chose/click a)"Automatically click Time Bank" + b) automatically click "I'm Back" for tournaments/cash games (Never Sit Out) under the tab "Annoyances". I believe it's b) that isn't working properly often and a) is working most of the time.

I hope you can help me as I need to save more "mouse-clicks" :P..

Thx in advance

Greetzz

Fool
12-08-2011, 02:39 PM
It sounds like there are a few problems but its tough to say what without more information. Are you using a custom table theme? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

asusual33
12-13-2011, 04:40 AM
Hi,

I was just wondering if you have received my e-mail I send to the recommended e-mail address you gave me?

Anyway, take your time Sir for trying to solve the issues.. gonna go on holiday :)..

Thx in advance

Greetzz

Fool
12-14-2011, 12:43 PM
I don't have any unanswered mail but something may have gone wrong. Please PM me the email address you used and I'll search the old mail in case it was accidentally closed.

asusual33
12-19-2011, 07:03 AM
really sorry for late reply... been busy..

Hmm.. my email address is :)..

I "subscribed" to receive "notifications"/updates on the threads I've started.. That particular e-mail notification that I received about this thread .. I reply on it and then just fast forwarded to support@alxsoftware.com..

Anyway, I'll just fast forward it again to support@alxsoftware.com .. hope this would do "the trick" ..

Fool
12-19-2011, 02:15 PM
I don't see any old emails from this address but I do have a new one from you. I'll go through the files and let you know what I come up with.

asusual33
12-22-2011, 07:02 AM
Yeah, it would be nice if this "bug" can be fixed :).. Ok, thanks for your advice.. I'll contact them soon..

Thanks a lot.

Greetzz