PDA

View Full Version : Not taking notes?

Saluupa
12-08-2011, 01:13 AM
It goes trough my database nicely but no notes are created?And another ting is when i try to great new note and i want to see it preformed (click little lightning picture)it cruses?

Cheers

nilaynilay
12-08-2011, 07:15 AM
the bolt icon searches for a hand showing a specific action like a min open raise. it definitely shouldnt crash anything.

anyway pls read below so we may gather relevant info for your case

If you're using HM2, start by going to the NoteCaddy tab. If it doesn't let you in, make sure your HEM is logged in properly. You can do this by going to hm-sync via HEM's database options. If you can see the screen, you are logged in.

If there is a tab open in NoteCaddy titled "creating notes" go into that tab. Is there a yellow triangle with a number next to it? Please click the triangle and attach the errors or send them to support@notecaddy.com. Does it say "finished"on the "creating notes" tab? If so, try clicking file->synchronize->export notes to text file.

Do notes appear there? If so, find a player who appears in the file and try pulling them up in HM. Do you see notes when you open a replayer with one of their hands? If no notes appeared in the export.

If you still have problems, please submit log files.

NoteCaddy Standalone

Now navigate to your C:\program files (x86)\NoteCaddy 2 folder. You should see a file "NoteCaddy log.txt". Additionally, there will be a file named NoteCaddy error_log.txt. It is also important to send this file.

HM-App

Now navigate to c:\users\YourWindowsLogin\AppData\Roaming\HoldemMa nager and find the files NoteCaddy log.txt and NoteCaddy error_log.txt

If the total size of the filess is larger than 1 megabyte please compress them. The most efficient compression is 7z which can be created using 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org/). Alternatively, winzip creates zipx files which compress the files nearly as well. If the file is not that large, you can use windows explorer to create a regular zip file.

Finally, email this file to support@notecaddy.com
Please include a description that is specific as possible. If a player was incorrectly color coded, please state the player name and details. If a note was not taken, please give the player name and hand history #. Without proper details your request cannot be processed

Saluupa
12-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Where in HEM2 is this NC2 tab .....

NB...I don't have license yet

Thanks

nilaynilay
12-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Where in HEM2 is this NC2 tab .....

NB...I don't have license yet

Thanks

That would explain a lot.

go to hud setting and tick show caddy notes and start caddy report on launch

This will get you the CaddyReport and the basic notes. The NoteCaddy tab itself is not accessible in NC basic(free version).

I am happy to show you screen shots of the full beast or answer any Q you have reg its full capabilities if you post here.

Enjoy