PDA

View Full Version : Running bad

sashasharpley
08-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Can someone confirm my reasoning. This month in tournies, I won 7,902.25 chips when I went all in pre - but my EV adjusted shows me as winning 38,730.92. So on this basis I am running very cold.

Is my reasoning correct?

I cannot see Luck Adjusted Winnings in the graph section as I play triple up SNGs, and LAWs are not shown for this type of tourney, hence having to use reports tab to work out an aspect of luck adjusted winnings.

Any help would be much appreciated.

PS Anybody know how to show print screen in post as opposed to an attachment?

fozzy71
08-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Can someone confirm my reasoning. This month in tournies, I won 7,902.25 chips when I went all in pre - but my EV adjusted shows me as winning 38,730.92. So on this basis I am running very cold.

Is my reasoning correct?

Yes, but.......

I cannot see Luck Adjusted Winnings in the graph section as I play triple up SNGs, and LAWs are not shown for this type of tourney, hence having to use reports tab to work out an aspect of luck adjusted winnings.

That (unreliable) graph uses the same data to calculate luck that the Reports tab does,.....

PS Anybody know how to show print screen in post as opposed to an attachment?

save as jpg or png, upload to photobucket.com, copy the code and paste it into a reply here.

[IMG]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HEM/sashasharpley-screen.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HEM/sashasharpley-screen.jpg

sashasharpley
08-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Many thanks for the info.

In what way is it unreliable?

I know it does not calculate ALL aspects of luck such as hero having KK against villain's AA etc - but is it unreliable in some other way?

fozzy71
08-19-2009, 01:17 PM
.. as I play triple up SNGs, and LAWs are not shown for this type of tourney, ....

I don't know specifically. I am just going by what you said:

To 3bet, you need an opportunity to do that. In a lot of hands from your 48K, you can't 3bet just because the pot is unopened etc...

Try the filter "Could 3bet = True" and in this case the 6.7% will match this sample.

I don't know the specifics, but if it cant show the LAW on the Graph, then it probably can't show it anywhere else. If you would like a technical explanation I can forward this to the developer for a technical response to any questions about the EV or LAW, etc.