PDA

View Full Version : Replayer is crashing my HM!

anaopoker
12-07-2011, 02:25 PM
I can't replay the hands with the stats because it's crashing HEM.

I already reinstall the software and the bug continues. What can I do?

Screenshot:

Patvs
12-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.07.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

anaopoker
12-08-2011, 09:35 AM
The problem isn't fixed. Any other advice?

Patvs
12-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

anaopoker
12-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Windows 7. I'm runing all the executable as administrator and the firewall isn't blocking them.

I tried right now to create a new database and import a few hands. At first moment, everything worked fine but when I uploaded my old database the same error is happening again.

What I have to do to fix this bug in my database?

Edit - My antivirus is Kasperksy 2012.

Patvs
12-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Which PostgreSQL version are you using?
Temporarily uninstall Kaspersky.

Update PostgreSQL
Create a new database.
Import only 1 month of your old hands (run a import from folder on C:/HMArchive/2011/8 (for example, only importing august hands) (don't import very recent hands since they potentially corrupt the database)

Then try replaying the hands in the replayer.
If it doesn't crash--> import other months. Check if the replayer crashing starts after you've imported the november/december hands.