PDA

View Full Version : Hands Played at Same Time on Different Sites Importing as Different Times

asubobbo
08-19-2009, 03:19 AM
Hi,

I am playing on the Cereus Network and just recently Full Tilt at the same time. The Full Tilt HHs are importing with a time stamp 3 hours later than the Cereus HHs, which is leading to incorrect graphing and difficulty finding hands, etc.

How can I change this to correct the issue and have the hands be imported with the correct times?

Thanks!

EDIT: I am running HEM 1.09 beta 23a

fozzy71
08-19-2009, 05:35 AM
For full tilt you should be running beta 24 or 25. That won't help your time stamp issue though. There is no way to edit the time stamps, and currently no feature for tricking them into thinking you are all in the same time zone. The only thing for adjusting the times of the results displayed currently, is the My Day Starts At option, but once again, I don't think this will really help in your situation.

Hopefully netsrak will see this thread when he comes online this evening, and have some suggestions. I am spoiled when it comes to ime zones - I live and play in the same time zone (EST obv).

asubobbo
08-19-2009, 01:28 PM
FYI, I talked with AP support last night and was told that their HHs are timestamped from the clock on your OS, whereas after testing Full Tilt stamps off of their lobby clock. Kinda weird, and obnoxious that my computer clock is now 3 hours ahead, but whatever, I can buy a wall clock for my office I guess. :)

Thanks for the help, I'll go download the newest beta right now.

Hansibal
09-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Hi! I agree, it would be nice to have an option in the import menu where we can tell HM to change the time (in my case, add 8 hours to ET). Setting day-starts-at works when using one site but not when using different onces in different time zones.

I will also mail to FT if the could give this option, that would be the easiest.

kr
Hans

netsrak
09-03-2009, 03:35 AM
This feature is already scheduled for one of the next releases.

Hansibal
09-03-2009, 09:54 AM
you guys are the best!