PDA

View Full Version : [Ongame] Hands wont import

jelozano
08-19-2009, 01:44 AM
Hello:

I cant import hands from Ongame anymore.

Settings:

Full reinstall of Holdem Manager to see if it helps with the lastest update (b24).
Windows XP.
Hand history in english.
New database created.
ZoneAlarm service stopped to avoid incompatibilities.
Importing cash games.

When I click on import it seems to hangs up, and it imports nothing.

When I went on holidays, two weeks ago, everything was perfect, except that I had to stop ZoneAlarm service not to block access of HEM to internet.

Any solution?
Jose Lozano

ewox
08-19-2009, 09:20 AM
I had the same problem with b24, havent tried b25 yet, but in the release notes there is no mention of fixing this issue. My friend had the same issue, but says that the problem has disappeared.

For me it does work actually, but it takes 1-10minutes before hud stats appear on tables after clicking "start auto import" and if I click "stop import" before that, it wont stop it, just hangs there. When I quit HEM, hmimport.exe is still running in the background and doing something as the used memory numbers are changing.

Im using Vista. No zonealarm. Cashgames only.

AnziMon
08-19-2009, 09:41 AM
For me it does work actually, but it takes 1-10minutes before hud stats appear on tables after clicking "start auto import" and if I click "stop import" before that, it wont stop it, just hangs there. When I quit HEM, hmimport.exe is still running in the background and doing something as the used memory numbers are changing.

I have a same problem. Its actually easier to go to table with hem running, play few hands, quit table and restart eurobet, it should work then.

fozzy71
08-19-2009, 10:01 AM
Hello:

I cant import hands from Ongame anymore.

Settings:

[LIST]
Full reinstall of Holdem Manager to see if it helps with the lastest update (b24).....

I had the same problem with b24, havent tried b25 yet, ......

Please try beta 25, and:

1) Close your poker client(s), then close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Open your poker site HH folder and 'Cut' any HH files in there, and 'Paste' them into your \HMArchive folder, and/or a new folder on your desktop, so you can try to manually import them again.
3) Restart HM > Import From Folder > point to your desktop folder.
4) After it is done, you will want to copy the files in the folder on the desktop to your \HMArchive folder.
5) HM doesn't move HHs when you use the Import From Folder option, like it does for auto import.

Also a good idea to change your HM Archive Duration from 15 down to 5 minutes, and try to make sure you do NOT close Hm until you have closed the poker client.

jelozano
08-20-2009, 05:59 AM
After trying out reinstalling a clean install, suddenly the import proccess ended sucessful and I was able to import new hand histories to my old database.

To be honest, I am not sure what the problem was, maybe the clean installation solved it, maybe the new beta 25, maybe not...

Now it seems to work, but I still have a little issue: when installing the lastest update (b25), everytime I start HoldemManager it ask me for the original source setup program file (holdemmanager.msi and setup.exe). I think it overwrites something, or updates something.

If I refuse to give the source path of the installation directory (the one for 1.08.04 version) HEM does not start.

jelozano

jelozano
08-20-2009, 06:04 AM
After reading the forum it seems that the issue I've reported is a known bug of b25.

jelozano

fozzy71
08-20-2009, 07:49 AM
Please update to the latest beta 26 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

ewox
08-21-2009, 06:18 AM
fixed in b25 or b26. works like a charm now. thanks!