PDA

View Full Version : Problems on AP HU tables

no eff eks
08-28-2008, 10:12 PM
I posted about some of this before and was told that the problem would be fixed in an update... Well, I've got the latest version of the HUD and the same problems are here. I also have the latest version of HEM (updated both the HUD and HEM today).

Problem 1:
- HUD does not recognize my preferred seat. This is only on HU tables, and it's pretty annoying because I like to sit at the bottom of the screen by the fold/call/raise buttons.

Problem 2:
- The limp/call stat does not work on HU tables. I don't know if this is exclusive to AP, but I know it works on non HU tables. Would really like to have this stat available.

Problem 3:
- Mucked cards are not shown after showdown. The board is shown, but no cards. This problem is exclusive to AP, and also exclusive to AP's HU tables. It's not a huge deal since I rarely play more than 2 tables, but it would be nice to not have to do any extra clicking to see what was mucked.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give, otherwise these can be suggestions for improvements in the next update.

fabio
08-29-2008, 12:45 PM
Please try this HUD: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02hud.zip

no eff eks
08-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the update... Just tried it out and the mucked cards are working.

Unfortunately it still does not recognize my preferred seat, and the Limp-Call stat still does not work. Maybe HEM just doesn't consider completing the SB to be a limp?

morny
08-30-2008, 02:02 PM
What site is the HU being played on and what seat have you set as preferred?

Completing in the SB isnt considered as limping in HM

no eff eks
08-30-2008, 04:38 PM
The site is Absolute Poker, I have the preferred seat set as seat 6 which is the bottom seat. It doesn't seem to make any difference which seat I set as the preferred seat though.

I'm not really sure why completing the SB isn't considered a limp... seems like a limp to me. Is there a stat that would give me the equivalent of limp/call for somebody completing the small blind HU then calling a raise? I've already got separate stats on the HUD for HU/6-max/tournaments so this would be easy for me to set up.

morny
08-31-2008, 04:40 PM
Ive just checked it and it works fine for me with seat 6 selected as the favourite. When you say it dosent recognise it though what do you mean is the stats showing up in the wrong place?

If so try using save positions http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=149 after you move the stats to the correct place and also make sure your using the newest version http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

no eff eks
08-31-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm really confused why this isn't working for me. I have all the latest updates, and I tried using the "save positions" thing (it didn't do anything).

Here's a screenshot. On the left table I sat in seat 6, and on the right I sat in seat 4. As you can see, the stats for the right table are switched as though I were in seat 4 and did not have a preferred seat. If I move my own stats on the left table, my opponent's stats move on the right table, and vice versa.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/497/aphutablesid2.jpg

I've checked many times to make sure that my preferred seat in HM is the same as on AP. It's definitely set to seat 6 on AP HU tables but for some reason it doesn't change anything. The preferred seat works perfectly for 6-max games on AP, and for all games on Stars and Full Tilt.

morny
09-01-2008, 12:43 AM
Maybe we can arrange a teamviewer session so i can see this in action. Email me at morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time

anzz
09-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Is there a stat that would give me the equivalent of limp/call for somebody completing the small blind HU then calling a raise?
bump

morny
09-08-2008, 12:17 PM
There is a limp/call stat in the HUD but its overall and not specific to any particular position.

anzz
09-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Please read the question again. "limp call" doesn't work in heads up because completing sb isn't limping, so it always shows -

morny
09-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Sorry just read the question you bumped and not the whole thread, but to answer your question, currently no