PDA

View Full Version : instant hand history not refreshing

hidden_x_factor
07-13-2008, 06:40 PM
Hello all. I was just wondering if anybody knew why my little hand history box isn't refreshing about half the time. I play on pokerstars and I usually 10 table. Maybe I am playing to many tables and it can't quite keep up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

morny
07-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Which little HH window are you talking about. The one that pops up beside the table when you click the table info like Ave Vpip, player name etc?

hidden_x_factor
07-14-2008, 01:30 AM
I was just referring to the little hand history box. The one that you can click on and it shows you what happened in the previous hand. It says who won the previous pot and how much it was. However my problem is, is that the box isn't refreshing. So about half the time the previous hand isn't included in the hand history. Thanks again for any help.

morny
07-14-2008, 07:55 AM
Ok ive never seen this so ill ask Mike/Roy to look into it. Just to give them some more information, what site are you using, are you using any handgrabbers etc

When you saw it doesent refresh, how long does it not refresh for?
Lastly if the HH window doesent refresh can you go to the Hands TAB and see if the HH are showing up there?

hidden_x_factor
07-14-2008, 08:54 AM
I play on pokerstars and I don't believe I use any handgrabbers since I don't know what they are. When I say it doesn't refresh, I mean it just skips some hands. About every other hand (estimate) the hand history box doesn't include the previous hand. It just doesn't change and instead of having the previous hand history, it doesn't change and still includes the hand history of about two hands ago. When I click on that little box, the previous hand isn't in the list of hands. It is like it just skips over the hand completly. Again, thank you very much for the help.

Rvg72
07-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Are you running version 1.06? Please download the latest build from www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe

Roy

hidden_x_factor
07-14-2008, 11:32 PM
I just downloaded the newest version of holdem manager, and I think that may have been part of the problem. However, I am having some troubles with the newest version. Now when I click on the little hand history box at the poker tables, a message comes up that says "holdem manager has encountered a problem and needs to close." I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the .net framework but that didn't fix the problem. I am not the best with computers so your help has been appreciated. Thank you!

Rvg72
07-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Sorry, download the update one more time - there was a bug with this in the previous build that should be all fixed now.

www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmtestupdate.exe

Roy