PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions, Observations, Bugs about HEM with the Tourney Manager

+EV
08-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Since this is really not just a thread about bugs I didn't want to post in the bugs forum but I did want to get a constructive thread going with users who use HEM for STTs and Multitable SNG's.

One thing I am wondering about is the Tourney EV. I am not sure that it is being calculated correctly for anything above 9 man tourneys. A lot of my tourneys that are 18 man just have a 0 in the EV column. I suspect that if anything this may be making my tourney EV look better than it actually is since I constantly run below "expectation." I don't know if the ICM is too complicated for >9 player calcs on EV but at some point very far from the bubble wouldn't it be pretty close to cEV = EV (at least enough to get a close guess)?

EDIT: Just found the single table, two table, multitable filter! Nice.

Another thing that would be nice is if HEM could show our finish places for >10 slots.

Overall I have been very happy with HEM. I loved tourney manager and that is why I purchased this tool.

Thanks to everyone who makes it work!
+EV