PDA

View Full Version : Can't Configure on PS

FTGU
08-18-2009, 03:34 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Poker Stars. I only play on PS.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes.
It reads just under import progress:
Imported 1 files.
Files Imported: 1 of 1
Hands Imported: 0
Duplicate Hands: 0
Import Error: x (where number keeps rising based upon number of hands I play)

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
I believe so.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
The hand histories are uploading as I play. C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\ This is where it is saved to under Instant Hand Histories in the PS software. The computer then opens another folder automaticaly on my computer Hoooooops (its my user name). C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\Hoooooops. Although hand histories are uploading as I play under the Hoooooops file which is under the Hand History file.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
The table manager appeared in the new data base this time. It said there were no additional tables to be found. I don't know how to use it though to be honest.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Windows XP.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
How do I do this?

netsrak
08-18-2009, 03:52 PM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 24 patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

FTGU
08-19-2009, 12:29 AM
Okay the beta version has the stats up and working. Thank you.

However, the stats on the HUD appear to move a little and return to their spots. The stats will half way dissappear for instance and then reappear within a betting round or two. They will also overlap each other so that the same stat box covers itself up and only half can be seen or so. It happens almost every time a check, bet, or any sort of animation occurs where the screen changes.

How can I fix this?

fozzy71
08-19-2009, 06:22 AM
Let's see if your position files have become corrupted.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.
6) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
7) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player.
8) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
9) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.
10) If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels.*

*Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the preferred seating settings.