PDA

View Full Version : Multitabling bug

sashasharpley
08-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Playing at iPoker - 3 man triple up tournies - 11 and 22 dollar buy-ins

During the day played a number of tables simultaneously - usually 3 or 4 - usually at both buy in levels at the same time.

This evening played a unique 6 table session exclusively at 11 dollar buy in.

When I filtered in left hand column for buy in level 11 to 11 and selected multitabling option in stats view tab it indeed shows the 6 table session.

However, when I change left hand column filter for buy in level 11 to 22, the 6 table session disappears.

This can't be right.

Please advise.

Note: When I filter for 11 to 11 and filter 22 to 22 and compare it to 11 to 22 - the correct total number of games shows for the day.

fozzy71
08-18-2009, 06:41 PM
What version of HM? If you don't have Beta 24, please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

Then try to reimport your HHs. You will need to delete the tourney's manually first.

1) Close your poker client(s), then close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Open your poker site HH folder and 'Cut' any HH files in there, and 'Paste' them into your \HMArchive folder, and/or a new folder on your desktop, so you can try to manually import them again. If there are no hands in the HH folder, copy some from your \HMArchive folder.
3) Restart HM > Import From Folder > point to your desktop folder.
4) After it is done, you will want to copy the files in the folder on the desktop to your \HMArchive folder.
5) HM doesn't move HHs when you use the Import From Folder option, like it does for auto import.

Or you can create a new DB after updating and try to import a small sample of recent hands.

sashasharpley
08-19-2009, 02:41 AM
Followed your instructions to the letter - re imported hands as instructed into existing database and also created new database and imported hands - in both cases result is the same as before.

I have been using Beta 24 so there was no need to update to it.

I don't think I am misunderstanding how multitabling is calculated (am I?). The session of 6 tables at the same time all at 11 buy in should show both at filtered 11 to 11 and 11 to 22, shouldn't it?

Please advise.

netsrak
08-19-2009, 01:24 PM
Can you please try with the latest Beta 1.09.25 again just to see if it makes a difference.

If nothing changes please mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net so he can have a look at it.