PDA

View Full Version : Mucked cards won't show, and I've tried everything.

msbuss
08-28-2008, 09:03 PM
I just can't get them to work, even after reading through all the forums.

I upgraded to 1.06.02. I set the opacity to 100%. I fiddled with the "mucked card alignment mode" (where I can see their placement). I tried resizing the windows every which way. Nothing seems to work.

I'm playing on FT, and I'm running the demo version of the software. Help! I'd like to get this fixed before this demo runs out!

hydrant
08-28-2008, 11:33 PM
I have the same problem, and I am playing on Crypto mini view tables, I also noticed that if table is Lightning I can not get a HUD stats at all. I was gping to post my own thread but since this one is here I am just joining :)

fabio
08-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a date and time for a teamviewer session, I would like to look into this.

spider
08-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi
I am also having this problem just downloaded HM today, apart from mucked cards not displaying the rest of the program works great.

I have an additional symtom though, when in 'mucked cards and alignment mode' the mucked card icons are barely visable even though the opacity slider is fully up at 100%. Adjusting the slider does affect the opacity of the other items on the screen so the slider works.

Thanks in advance

spider

PS playing ipoker (titan) and using version 1.06.02

morny
08-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi
I am also having this problem just downloaded HM today, apart from mucked cards not displaying the rest of the program works great.

I have an additional symtom though, when in 'mucked cards and alignment mode' the mucked card icons are barely visable even though the opacity slider is fully up at 100%. Adjusting the slider does affect the opacity of the other items on the screen so the slider works.

Thanks in advance

spider

PS playing ipoker (titan) and using version 1.06.02

Sounds like you either have an older version as this bug was fixed in a recent update but since you said you have 1.06.02 obviously not that so please make sure your moving the correct slider. The slider in Player Preferences adjust all the other stuff but the opacity slider in Table Preferences adjusts only the mucked cards slider

spider
08-31-2008, 09:29 AM
Hi Morny

Appologies, but since I downloaded for first time yesterday I assumed i would have the very lastest version, but it appears I had 1.06.1e. I have now downloaded the upgrade to 1.06.2 and it works fine.

Thanks for speedy reply.

Spider