PDA

View Full Version : Getting Holdem Manager for free

nitaidean
08-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Hi guys

Just want to make sure I understand this deal right:

I want to get hold'em manager for free (obviously) so all I would have to do, for instance, is make the min deposit at say, Pacific Poker, of $30 USD - and I get the Pro license to holdem manager? Thats it, no other strings attached?

Thanks!

netsrak
08-18-2009, 02:12 PM
You need to use the link from our homepage and follow the instructions but thats all.

akatzuki_28
08-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Hi guys

Just want to make sure I understand too:

I want to get hold'em manager for free but I get the Pro license to holdem manager or the small stakes license?

Thanks!

netsrak
08-19-2009, 01:29 PM
From the homepage:
Sign up to one of these sites and get a free Pro Version of Hold'em Manager or a free Pro Version of Omaha Manager, your choice.

Drahnreb2
08-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Hi guys

Pacific Poker and Lucky Ace offer the Possibility to enter a Bonus code.

All I need t use is the link from the holdem internet page to get a free Holdem Manager license?

Can I additionally enter a Bonus code for example from pokerstrategy and still get a free Holdem Manager license?

Drahnreb2
08-22-2009, 04:49 AM
Please answer the question above soon, because I like to stark earning my license soon.

Thanks in advance!

netsrak
08-22-2009, 05:32 AM
No you cant. If you use one of the HM for free links your account will not be tracked with Pokerstrategy. So you should buy the license in the HM shop or create an account on a site which is not supported by Pokerstrategy and clear the license there.

alegun
08-24-2009, 01:52 PM
hi , i make 75 point on pacific poker for get a free license of holdem manager , i send you an e-mail with my account name but i not recive the license ,
thank you

netsrak
08-24-2009, 02:56 PM
Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net and CC roygon@gmail.com and check your spam folder