PDA

View Full Version : FTP HUD don't show when using Sharkscope HUD

tiratrocos
08-18-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi!

Just started using HEM beta 24 on FTP and it works just fine. Problem is while using it along with SharkScope HUD when I click on one table or popup stats the HUD stats just disappears.

I then have to click on Table Manager or wait for the next hand import.

I realize that this a conflict with a 3rd party software but was wondering if someone had the same problem and managed to work it out.

Thanks.

fozzy71
08-18-2009, 11:15 AM
I don't know, personally, but Mike Chops is in the forum currently answering threads, so I will bump this up for him to be sure he sees it.

Arizona Willie
08-19-2009, 01:16 PM
I was using both Sharkscope HUD and HEM HUD together, but the other day I turned Sharkscope HUD off because it was just too much clutter and the info from Sharkscope is what they did in the past. Interesting but not as relevant as what they are doing NOW.

Besides, Sharkscope doesn't work very well. They have some good ideas but the programmers just haven't got things working very well at all. The Tournament Opener doesn't open tournaments ( most of the time ), the tournament selector doesn't work well at all, the Sharkscope HUD causes false positives in a lot of virus programs ... the list of problems goes on and on. I doubt I will subscribe again. After their last update it seems to crash Full Tilt after a couple of hours in a tournament. I can run Full Tilt all day long if I don't use Sharkscope but if I do it will crash after an extended period. Hopefully their next update will fix that but I wouldn't hold my breath.