PDA

View Full Version : Adding Omaha to Hold'em Manager

moravec481
08-17-2009, 10:35 PM
I've already purchased Hold'em Manager, and I recently received an authorization code for Omaha Manager through my CardRunners rakeback deal. I can't figure out how to download and integrate Omaha Manager into HEM, though. I don't see any options to download it without having to purchase the program. Can someone please help me?

fozzy71
08-18-2009, 12:48 AM
It is already installed, you just need to activate it, and then use the game type selection drop-down menu located between the date filter (All Hands) and the main Filter.

Help > Reset License. Close HM, restart HM, click Register, and finish the registration process. If you have any problems, please try using our registration system to reset your license. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/ If you have any problems beyond that, please email the details to sales@holdemmanager.net.

moravec481
08-18-2009, 02:51 AM
So each time I want to switch between Hold'em Manager and Omaha Manager I have to clear the license and re-register with the other serial code?

netsrak
08-18-2009, 03:43 AM
You should have a key which contains both functions.

If this is not the case please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your license informations.

Donnie Punani
08-18-2009, 05:48 AM
Hey netsrak,

Any idea on how long we will be waiting for an answer from sales@ i just received my Omaha code and it's telling me I don't have access to any Omaha data. I have emailed already and I realize it's early in the US. Just wondering if i should hang around waiting for a response.