PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Hud / Auto import on Ongame

Myt4z
08-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Ive played at ongame for a couple of weeks, havent had any problems until recent. The auto import is not working as it should be, and the hud therefor donīt appear. Ive changed to the right HH directory, and it works sometime. But during sessions, the auto import just stops. Installed the latest beta patch. What else can i try?

fozzy71
08-18-2009, 12:21 AM
Please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

I apologize for the delay. A few posts were playing hide and go seek on me yesterday apparently. :o

Myt4z
08-18-2009, 06:10 AM
Thanks for reply. The link didnt help me though. I can manually import the hands into HM. But when I play and try to auto import, it dosent work. Its the same folder, and all the table pop up in the list in Table Manager, but it wont import. Yes, the auto import folder is the same as when I manually import the hands into HM.

netsrak
08-18-2009, 06:34 AM
Fozzy asked you to post the answers to the FAQ into this thread so that we get some details about your system.

Vista?
Which Ongame Skin?
Sometimes it helps to delete all files in the handhistory folder manually (or move them to a different folder).