PDA

View Full Version : player notes not working during live play, handreplay and in sng

civver
12-05-2011, 04:14 AM
Hi,

i didnīt used the hm notes recently and just wanted to make a review of my last session with a few notes on the player, but it didnīt worked either in the replayer or sngwizzard. I tried it during live play also. Getting the stats when i click on the icon left to players name.
Any hint how i can regain the playernotes ?

DogNamedBluff
12-06-2011, 07:15 AM
Are the notes available in Player Analysis > Stat Analysis and Notes?

civver
12-06-2011, 05:58 PM
i picked a player from whom i know that there exists notes on pokerstars, clicked on import notes and selected player. in the player analysis i see his stats but no notes.

DogNamedBluff
12-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Do you mean notes taken in the PokerStars client? Or do you mean notes taken using the Note function in HM2? HM2 can not import the notes taken using the poker client notes.

civver
12-07-2011, 04:16 PM
sorry my fault, i using hm1 and meant notes taken in the pokerstarsclients

Patvs
12-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Import all your handhistories first (!).
Import the PokerStars notes. (saved at Users/&yourusername%/AppData/Local/PokerStars/notes.%yourusername%.xml
(does it state how many notes were updated?)

If the player doesn't exist in your HoldemManager database, no note can actually be added/updated/imported.
If the player does exist, the PokerStars note will be added as a HoldemManager note.

civver
12-08-2011, 09:58 PM
did the update and started import notes from pokerstars, but situation remained the same

Patvs
12-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Re-import all your handhistories first (!).
Then import the PokerStars notes. (saved at Users/&yourusername%/AppData/Local/PokerStars/notes.%yourusername%.xml

--

I tried adding a note to a player on PokerStars (a player I have hands on in my database)---> imported the notes---> and the note is displayed in HoldemManager. So I can't duplicate your problem.

civver
12-10-2011, 07:43 AM
i just reinstalled hem and now it works