PDA

View Full Version : pb on pokerstars

GARCON59
08-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello.

I have a pb on PS

I can see my table in the table manager, but i have no stat (no hud) and no hands in my cash game.

I not change the directory of the hand history, and before HM runs on my PS site.

I have the latest version (1.08.04).

What should i do??

GARCON59
08-17-2009, 03:20 PM
and i have the same pb on ftp.

GARCON59
08-17-2009, 03:29 PM
I try it on everest poker, and all is good with HM.

Maybe that give you more information to help me.

Thank you

netsrak
08-18-2009, 03:21 AM
I don't know what pb means but you need to update to the latest beta 1.09.24: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

ntc238
08-18-2009, 05:08 PM
i'm having the same problem as GARCON. (and i'm assuming that he uses "pb" to mean problem.) table manager recognizes the tables i'm at, but lists them all as 0/6 and none of the HHs are importing.

i downloaded the link you posted and disabled UAC. i opened the file and went through all the steps and it claims to have installed everything. but when i open HEM the title in the very top left of the window still says "Hold'em Manager 1.06.03" and nothing's changed.

what's going on, what should i do?

ntc238
08-18-2009, 05:26 PM
i'm having the same problem as GARCON. (and i'm assuming that he uses "pb" to mean problem.) table manager recognizes the tables i'm at, but lists them all as 0/6 and none of the HHs are importing.

i downloaded the link you posted and disabled UAC. i opened the file and went through all the steps and it claims to have installed everything. but when i open HEM the title in the very top left of the window still says "Hold'em Manager 1.06.03" and nothing's changed.

what's going on, what should i do?

well i just realized that i somehow have two copies of HEM installed on my computer, one in a subfolder in RVG software, the other just in a folder called Holdem Manager. i guess i use the latter, and i'd been installing the update to the former. so i change the target of the update appropriately, and now i am running 1.09 beta 24. awesome!

but that appears to have not solved the problem. :( can still see the tables on table manager, but they all say 0/6 and still not picking up any HHs

WTF

ntc238
08-18-2009, 05:38 PM
just talkin to myself in this thread, but everything appears to work fine now, so i figured i'd let everyone know. i didnt change anything besides installing 1.09 beta. no idea why it wasn't working right during that first 5 minute test session but i waited a little bit and tried again and now everything's all good.

ship it, time to grind