PDA

View Full Version : No hands on cashgame tab

stino69
08-17-2009, 12:07 PM
Hi

i try holdem manager and the hud works fine. But when i go to the cashgame tab the list of hands is always empty ("0 hands returned").

http://www.marcel24.de/hm.jpg

Two errors are written in the SQLErrors.txt:

1)
The Error: ERROR: 58P01: could not access file "$libdir/plpgsql": No such file or directory

Occurred when running ExecuteNonQuery with this query: CREATE LANGUAGE plpgsql;

2)
The Error: ERROR: 42883: function getwinningplayerjoincashver2(integer) does not exist

Occurred when running GetDataTable with this query: select PH.PokerHand_ID,PH.PreFlopPlayerActionType_ID,PH.S treetWentAllin,PH.HandTimeStamp,GT.GameTypeDescrip tion, GT.PokerGame,PH.holecard1int,PH.holecard2int,PH.ho lecard3int,PH.holecard4int,PKH.FlopCard1int,PKH.fl opcard2int,PKH.flopcard3int,PKH.TurnCardint,PKH.Ri verCardint,PH.flopplayerActionType_ID,PH.turnplaye rActionType_ID,PH.riverplayerActionType_ID,PH.NetA mountWon,GT.BigBlind,PH.PositionType_ID,PH.preflop action_id,PH.didpfr,PH.didvpip,(case when PH.StreetWentAllIn > 0 then (Select SklanskyBucks from AllInSituations where ph.playerhand_id = allinsituations.playerhand_id) else 0 end) as SklanskyBucks,(case when PH.StreetWentAllIn > 0 then (Select EquityPct from AllInSituations where ph.playerhand_id = allinsituations.playerhand_id) else 0 end) as EquityPct,getwinningplayerjoincashver2(ph.pokerhan d_id) as winningplayerjoin from playerhandscashkeycolumns_hero ph join pokerhands_hero pkh on ph.pokerhand_id = pkh.pokerhand_id join players pl on (pl.player_id = ph.player_id) join gametypes gt on gt.gametype_id = ph.gametype_id where (ph.player_id = 2) and (ph.gametype_id = 1) and GT.GameTypeDescription = '$0.1/0.25 NL' and GT.PokerGame In (1) order by PH.HandTimeStamp desc limit 100

stino

fozzy71
08-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Hi

i try holdem manager and the hud works fine. But when i go to the cashgame tab the list of hands is always empty ("0 hands returned")..........

This may be a dumb question, but have you clicked on any of the pre-flop cards shown in the Known Cards chart? Once you click 'JJ' for example, all the JJ hands should appear below.

What about the other Cash Games sub-tabs?

stino69
08-17-2009, 01:20 PM
This may be a dumb question, but have you clicked on any of the pre-flop cards shown in the Known Cards chart? Once you click 'JJ' for example, all the JJ hands should appear below.

What about the other Cash Games sub-tabs?

Yes I clicked on KK,AA and some more hands but nothing happend.
On Reports, Hands, Sessions, ... the list of hands is empty too.

fozzy71
08-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Please try to create a new DB, then copy a small portion of your recent \HMArchive folder/files, and see if the problem persists in the new DB. If the problem seems cured, you will want to export your entire old DB, and import it to the new DB. Once you are sure the new DB is behaving properly, you can delete the old DB thru PGAdmin.

If you need help with any of those steps, do a search of the FAQs for the keyword 'database'.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx

If that doesn't help, we can schedule a remote support session with my support manager.

stino69
08-17-2009, 02:25 PM
i did this already but it doesnt work.
is it a problem that postgresql 8.2 is installed on a nas?