PDA

View Full Version : Merge/Carbon Support

PokerPilot
08-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Will HEM ever support the rest of the merge network like Carbon Poker? I know Cake is supported and is on the merge network, so why not the rest of the network?

I know about the mergeconverter as I bought it and used it. It is absolutely horrible. It slows up my computer so much that it is not beneficial to have it run, so no HUD (sometimes it even causes my computer to halt). I am not the only one who has problems with the mergeconverter as I've talked to others who could not work with it as well.

Also, before I get the suggestion, I have used the http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions website to vote for the merge support, but I question its usefulness as cake support only received 75 votes and was implemented vs the 230 votes for merge support (although I do understand it could be a larger undertaking for software developers to program support for the whole network rather than 1 site).

Thanks for any replies.

*Edit:
The owner of merge converter helped me solve the problems I was having with the program on my computer. I wasn't choosing the specific input file, instead I was choosing a higher folder that would input every file every time the converter ran, causing problems. The converter works great now!

netsrak
08-17-2009, 02:42 PM
We will add some Sites like Boss, PKR and others in the next releases but i cant give you a schedule for Merge/Carbon.

PokerPilot
08-20-2009, 03:31 AM
For anyone who read my post above, read the edit. The merge converter works great now!

Scott
08-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Cake is on Cake network and Doyles room is on Cake network. Merge has several as well, but not Cake or Doyles room at this time.

Either way, I like Carbon, would love to have HEM support on that site too.
I like Cake, but the HUD in HEM doesn't work on that site. I prefer to have the HUD working but Cake rules do not allow.