PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats question, font sizes and prefixes.

Chairman Wood
12-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Been looking around for an FAQ that has a list of the stats can explain how they are calculated and what they describe.

I have a questions about a few stats:

TOT 4Bet Range" type stats? Specifically relating to range. What does range mean or represent?

What does UOP mean? Something related to OOP but I can't think for the life of me what is U.

Flop Cbet-Fold 3betPot vs. Flop Fold to CB - 3BetPot." What are the differences between the two?

I have a question about what it exactly means to c bet. For example, I'm playing HU and I'm in the BB. The action goes Preflop- villian raises, I call.
Flop- I donk, villian calls

I'd also like to put a prefix into my stats with letters so I know which stats mean what without having to memorize it. How is this possible?
Turn- I donk, villian calls
River- I donk, villian ....

I know the Flop donk is not a c bet. But are the Turn and River bets c-bets?

Thank you

Patvs
12-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Stat list: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/StatDefinitions
Formula's: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/3595-formulas-every-hm-stat-updated-nov-12-2009-a.html

UOP = unopened pots

Range, read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/4127-whats-means-between-4bet-4bet-range.html

C-bet: in your example you donkbet 3x (flop, turn and river).
You can only cbet if you're the preflop agressor.

Changing the prefix: hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab-_> turn on show abbreviations
hud options--> player preferences--> main stats tab---> go over all the stats and add a abbreviation

Chairman Wood
12-05-2011, 07:36 PM
"Range, read: whats the means between 4bet% and 4bet range"

Ok just to be clear let me try and give an example, I'm playing HU.

We play 20 hands where I'm on the button. I raise Preflop on 10. On 9 of the 10 he either calls or folds but on 1 of the 10 he 3 bets. I then proceed to 4 bet.

His 3 bet % is 5 or 10%?

My 4 bet % is 10% or 100%

My 4 bet range is 5%?

Thank you.

Patvs
12-05-2011, 08:35 PM
4bet% = (times you 4bet)/(times you get 3bet)
4bet range is the estimate of your 4betting range out of total spectrum of possible hands = PFR%*4bet%

In your example:
4bet % = 100%
4bet range = 100 * PFR%

Another Example:
100 hands at a full-ring table.
Your stats: VPIP 15/ PFR 10/ 4bet 100
4bet range = 100 * 10% = 10%

Chairman Wood
12-05-2011, 09:03 PM
"Changing the prefix: hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab-_> turn on show abbreviations
hud options--> player preferences--> main stats tab---> go over all the stats and add a abbreviation "

After clicking HUD options I don't have player preferences; at least not that I see. I'm using HEM 2 FWIW.

Chairman Wood
12-05-2011, 09:09 PM
4bet% = (times you 4bet)/(times you get 3bet)
4bet range is the estimate of your 4betting range out of total spectrum of possible hands = PFR%*4bet%

In your example:
4bet % = 100%
4bet range = 100 * PFR%

Another Example:
100 hands at a full-ring table.
Your stats: VPIP 15/ PFR 10/ 4bet 100
4bet range = 100 * 10% = 10%

ok good, I must have mis read the example from the link you sent me that 4 bet % = (times you 4 bet)/(times you raise PF) which didn't seem right.

Patvs
12-05-2011, 09:44 PM
4bet% = (times you 4bet)/(times you get 3bet)... and you also have to be the initial raiser.

If you're not the initial raiser, you rely on the "cold 4bet" stat.

---

For HM2: Changing the prefix:
hud options--> config properties--> turn on show abbreviations
hud options--> stat appearance--> go over all the stats and change the abbreviation

Chairman Wood
12-05-2011, 11:11 PM
ty