PDA

View Full Version : Display of the hand in the hand view section (last 100 hands) is very slow till today

storschy
12-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Hi ,
till today, the time to switch between hand view (last 100 hands) of two CG sessions is anormally long (90 sec/700hands session).
I have the 1.12.06 version installed and i made a vacuum of my database to fix the problem but nothing change.
could you help me ?
Thx in advance.

storschy
12-04-2011, 10:05 AM
I've just reindex but no change, I also removed the hero names but it didn't help.
Can this problem be solved only in create new database and re-import all hands ?
Thx

Patvs
12-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Which PostgreSQL version are you using?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator**. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe**, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

**do the same for pg_ctl.exe and postgres.exe

Run a manual Windows update and install ALL updates.
If that doesn't resolve it, create a NEw database and reimport your hands.

storschy
12-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Hi, i have PostgreSQL 8.4 version, W7 64x firewall and anti-virus : Bitdefender security 2010.
i set pg_ctl.exe and postgres.exe running as administrator. The other files already run as admin. All windows update are installed.
I guess i just have to create new database now ?
Thx.

Patvs
12-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Yes try using a new database.

storschy
12-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Now it works fine with a new database.
Thx