PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars HUD not working!

PandaFTP
08-17-2009, 04:51 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Most updated version.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Pokerstars. I also play on fulltilt but the HUD works perfectly fine on full tilt.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes I've followed the guide pertaining to poker stars to the very last period

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\HandHistory\ (pokerstars)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Pokerstars\Handhistory+subfolders (what it says in HEM)

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes In C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\HandHistory\ I see a text document in my subfolder of my username on pokerstars.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Not sure what this question means

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Yup, it says the correct table and everything
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

netsrak
08-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Please make sure you are really using version 1.09 Beta 24 (you see it in the header of the main HM window).

And please make sure that your Pokerstars client, Holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as Administrator.

What happens if you start the auto-import?
Does HM import Stars hands with or without error messages?
Please try to delete your Stars Auto-Import configuration and reconfigure it.

PandaFTP
08-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Please make sure you are really using version 1.09 Beta 24 (you see it in the header of the main HM window).

And please make sure that your Pokerstars client, Holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as Administrator.

What happens if you start the auto-import?
Does HM import Stars hands with or without error messages?
Please try to delete your Stars Auto-Import configuration and reconfigure it.

Ok just updated to 1.09 beta 24.

I'm running all 3 programs as admin.
Well The .txt document file appears in the folder every time. But when I check the reports tab, the hands arent there. Auto import keeps saying "error finding files".

I've reconfigured stars auto-import configuration at least 4 times, with no new results. I uninstalled pokerstars software and did it again, with no avail.

fozzy71
08-17-2009, 05:55 PM
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Not sure what this question means

That's why we have FAQs - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx

How do I create a new database? (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146)

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Yup, it says the correct table and everything

You are referring to the Table Manager, not the Table Finder. They are 2 different things:

The HUD is importing fine, but I’m not seeing any stats on the HUD. How do I use Table Finder to recognize the table? (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54)

If none of that helps, please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

I will take a look at your .config file now and see if there is anything obvious.