View Full Version : Import Errors - Questions Answered, Please Help

Below Zero
08-17-2009, 02:18 AM
The AutoImport does import the file but it says:

Imported 1 files
Files Imported: 1 of 1
Hands Imported: 0
Duplicate Hands: 0
Import Errors: (This number increases to correlate with the number of hands played in the session)

1.) Brand new - just downloaded it today

2.) Only play PokerStars

2A.) Yes

3.) Yes

4.) Yes

5.) No

5A.) No. I did create a new database. No luck.

6.) I've seen the table finder dialog box come up but I'm not sure if it worked.

7.) Yep, they're in English.

8.) N/A Not using Vista. I'm using Windows XP

9.) It's attached.

NOTE: When I first installed HoldemManager, and opened the program, the first thing I did was an auto import (without changing any settings) and it did import all the hands I had saved in my PokerStars Hand History. But as noted above I was unable to import any new hands today.

Please help. Thanks.

netsrak
08-17-2009, 03:41 AM
Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

Below Zero
08-17-2009, 12:06 PM
Thank you! That worked!

Below Zero
08-17-2009, 12:16 PM
I guess I spoke too soon:

Immediately after setting up Hero, and then clicking the cash game tab I got this error message:

Microsoft.NET Framework error

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the applicatio will close immediately.

The process cannot acces the file: 'C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\Status\Player Filter.Chang' because it is being used by another process.

I clicked continue and put my here name in the "change" box.

What is this problem?

fozzy71
08-17-2009, 12:57 PM
Please check your Microsoft .Net Framework Version number. If you do not have version 3.5 SP1, please update.

reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework.

1) Go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Software and uninstall every Microsoft .NET Framework you can find in the list.

2) Install this one: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe