PDA

View Full Version : Pacific and capping note

Apanage
12-03-2011, 03:36 PM
First of all I must say that this software is amazing.And I really can't understand that I've missed it until the introduction of HM2.

Well, to my question.
I've made a note definition handling capping.It works like a charm on 7 of the networks I play.But on Pacific some players displays an incredible high number of occurrences.For example can a player show numbers like he has capped 200 out of 350 hands.But even on Pacific 70-80% of the players displays an accurate capping note which is odd because I would expect a faulty note definition to effect the whole player population.

And when I tried to check the players whose Caping note was wrong (In the Player notes history), then I discovered that every player at Pacific had nothing but unknown definitions and there was a text saying "Note does not qualify to appear under player notes due to lack of successes or sample size".
Two things seems strange to me:

1.Every player on every other network had correct definitions in their Player notes.
2.Every Pacific player are displaying notes correctly (except for the capping one)when I use my HUD.How is that possible when the player Notes history had nothing but unknown definitions?

nilaynilay
12-04-2011, 03:14 AM
pls post the hh and the def so we can look into it