PDA

View Full Version : HEM potential buyer

mohow
08-28-2008, 04:30 PM
I apologize if this is a redundant thread. I have some specific questions for HEM users and support. I'm going to upgrade to either PT3 or HEM. Rather than spend time learning both programs I'm hoping someone can fill me in on some of the functions of HEM.

1. Does HEM have an internal dataminer? Or do you need to pair it with 3rd party software like idleminer to mine data? What sites are supported to datamine?

2. It is very important to me to highly customize my filters. Does HEM allow column by column access to the postgre database with programable filters? Or are the filters all predeterimed. For instance I'm a headsup limit player. I want to filter all the times when exactly the following happens:
*I'm the small blind
*I raise preflop
*I continuation bet the flop and get raised and call
*I'm bet into on turn and call
*I'm bet into on the river and call
So a fairly specific situation. Does HEM allow such specificity?

3. Finally does the HEM HUD allow highly user customized stats to be displayed or are you limited to predefined stats? Say I want a stat that tells me what % of the time my opponent bets the flop when he is the big blind and 3bets preflop.

None of these are a deal breaker I'm just trying to size up HEM compared to PT3. PT3 has excellent filter capabilities but is lacking in some areas like site support. Thanks for any help.

fabio
08-28-2008, 05:41 PM
1. No internal dataminer. However, you can datamine FTP with HEM because it saves observed HHs in your HandHistory folder.

2. yes

3. customized stats are coming

mohow
08-29-2008, 08:28 AM
thanks Fabio. Do you know when customized stats will be available on the HUD?

morny
08-29-2008, 02:36 PM
We dont have an accurate timeframe at the moment but well get it added as soon as we can