PDA

View Full Version : HUD Problems...

jonasty4
08-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Let me start by saying that I have the latest patch and have disabled user access control, and done everything to set things up properly.

My hud has always worked funky, each time I closed out there would be an error and it would shut down. Then the next time i logged into hem it would ask me if I would like to restore positions and i would answer "yes" and everything would be fine.

Now I am not getting these messages but when I run the hud, it will randomly omit tables. Now, these tables show up on the table manager screen but it just shows them as empty. When I try to use the table finder feature no tables show up to choose from. When i hit save or restore positions nothing happens. What's going on here?

Thanks

netsrak
08-16-2009, 03:33 PM
please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

jonasty4
08-29-2009, 03:30 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 beta 24

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

i play on FT mostly, thats where the problem occurs. Often it happens with tables i have been on wtg list for or have been sitting at empty tables wtg for opponents and once action starts the hud doesnt populate and the table appers on the table manager with no information.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

yes,they import

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

table finder doesnt find any unattached tables, the table manager recognizes the tables but shows them as nothing going on

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

yes and yes
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

yes

fozzy71
08-29-2009, 03:50 PM

My hud has always worked funky, each time I closed out there would be an error and it would shut down. Then the next time i logged into hem it would ask me if I would like to restore positions and i would answer "yes" and everything would be fine.

When i hit save or restore positions nothing happens. What's going on here?

Thanks

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.
6) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
7) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player.
8) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
9) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.
10) If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels.*

*Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the preferred seating settings.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 beta 24

Please update to the latest beta 29 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

If you are still having issues, please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.