PDA

View Full Version : Question about ungrading to the full version..

BIGWHIPWHIPPIN
08-28-2008, 02:52 PM
So I'm being staked to play 50nl. I first bought pt3 but it doesn't support the site I play on so there goes $89=(

I decided to just buy the $55 version of holdem manager since I won't be playing higher than 50nl for at least a little bit. But before my db gets too big I figured I'd see how easy it is to upgrade.

Does support just give me a code to enter and it then allows all limits? Do I have to start a new db when I upgrade? Does it affect my current db in such a way that it's going to be a hassle of some sort?

Thanks!

morny
08-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Yeah the only limitation with the small stakes edition is it wont show the HUD when playing higher stakes. When you upgrade just pay the difference and the HUD will then show higher stakes and youll have the same database and same setup, shouldnt have any problems whatsoever

00Blitz
09-08-2008, 04:10 AM
Yeah the only limitation with the small stakes edition is it wont show the HUD when playing higher stakes. When you upgrade just pay the difference and the HUD will then show higher stakes and youll have the same database and same setup, shouldnt have any problems whatsoever
Does this mean I can actually start datamining the next limit without limitations? As when I tried so I received a warning saying something about the blinds being too high for my edition (using small stakes) if I remember correctly.

morny
09-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Sorry i should have been more specific, it wont import hands above the level and thats the reason the hud wont appear so this would apply to datamining aswell.