PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to see my -EV hands?

cocain9218
08-16-2009, 10:03 AM
In the last 1.5k hands my $ (EV adjusted) shows that im +$6.64, so i didnt bother to check,
But all of sudden after 500 hands my $ (EV adjusted) shows that im -$2.84, and i started wondering if i can see the hands that made me a -EV playing style. :(

it would be great if somebody helps :)
thanks

fozzy71
08-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Hands Tab > Date Filter (probably says All Hands) > Change to Last 500 Hands

Click the [x] All radio button.

Click the EV $ Diff column heading to sort by that column, so that all your hands with a positive dollar value in the EV $ Diff column are brought to the top. These should be (All-In) hands where you lost money, but had the better hand when you actually got all in.

Now you can click the first hand in the results > hold down the Shift Key > Move down and click the last hand shown with a positive EV $ Diff value.

Right Click > Replay All Selected Hands

cocain9218
08-16-2009, 03:58 PM
Thankyou so much...
but what about the -EV hands that i didnt go all in with.. but still a -EV move..

On the report column i also selected last 500 Hands it has a -$8.17 $ (EV adjusted)
but when i see the hands i see 0.00 for most of the hands and "3" -EV $ diff hands but "0" +EV $ diff hands..
i wanted to know what made me -$8.17 $EV adjusted.. :(
Im using the latest version of Holdem Manager..
Or EV value is only for the hands that i went all in with?
but if its for the all in only.. then i shouldnt be getting -EV because i won all 3 of those all in..
sorry for being a n00b..

fabio
08-16-2009, 04:45 PM
It's only for hands that went all-in