PDA

View Full Version : Support please help!!!

nzsr20_poker
08-16-2009, 06:56 AM
I purchased HEM a few days ago. Since then, I still have not been able to get the HUD to work on ANY poker site. I have carefully follwed each step of the install and set-up guides, and have even gone as far as uninstalling both the postgres and HEM programs and then re-installing them and following the process again. I have still not had any success in getting HEM to work.

I have managed to import all of my hand histories onto HEM. I can see that the hand histories are indeed being saved to the directed location, and that I have set up HEM to read the hand histories from this exact file location. However, whenever I click auto import, I constantly see the same error message. HEM attempts to read the hand that was just played, but instead of successfully importing the hand the number of 'import errors' increases by one.

I do not know how to fix this problem or even if this is problem that is causing my HUD not to work, but I am becoming increasingly frustrated at the fact that I have paid money to use this program and I cannot get it to work even after spending literally hours trying to fix it.

So a little help would be nice :)

netsrak
08-16-2009, 07:19 AM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 24 patch from the link in my signature.
Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

nzsr20_poker
08-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Thanks for your help, I followed the steps that you provided and the HUD now works on Pokerstars, which is good. However, I am now trying to get the HUD to work on Full Tilt Poker, and I canot seem to get it to work. Which is weird because i would imagine that if it works for PS then it should work for FTP. I have tried a long time to get it to work, and still have had no success. Is this maybe I am trying to get it to run on a play money table? I do not have any funds in my FT account so i am trying to test the HUD using a play money table.

Mike chops
08-16-2009, 12:38 PM
It won't work on play money tables.