PDA

View Full Version : Help

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-02-2011, 05:45 PM
I have payed you more than 100 US Dollars and your shitty software is worse than the previous version, could I please have my money back and continue to use Holdem Manager Version 1 ? I am really serious and I think you take advantage of your customers in a negative way. The software lags, I can't find the table manager, note caddy doesn't work, the HUD stats are all messed up, and did I mention the dreadful lag?

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Dan

morny
12-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Hi Dan,

I completely understand your frustration and were more than willing to help you solve your issues but i had to edit some of your post and would appreciate if you could be more careful with the language as some of the other users often chip in with helpful suggestions and are less likely to do so if the language is a bit graphic. The support staff here are just here to help but we realize sometimes people have to let off steam but hopefully you can keep that in mind.

We do offer a 30 day trial and also HM1 will work for 6 months after you upgrade so if your having any issues you can quickly revert back to HM1 while we sort those issues out. Even with HM1 we have issues with people on a daily basis, sometimes there are a ton of variables as to why you experience problems, 3rd party programs can sometimes causes issues along with a number of other possibilites but thats not to say it isn't a bug in your case but if it is rest assured well take care of it quickly.

I suspect a lot if not all of your problems can be solved by upgrading to the newest internal here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/158031-2-0-0-5822-hm2-internal-release.html#post782871

If not it would be really appreciated if you could give us some details and we can probably solve this quite quickly.

Table Manager - This is now stored in your sessions Tab since this is a tool youll likely use during play.

The lag issue - Lag issues can be caused by a number of problems, you can have a look at this FAQ http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1501/What+can+be+done+if+HUD+is+lagging%3F just to see the numerous things that can affect it but if you give me some further information i can probably narrow down the issue for you to save you time trying things that are unlikely to fix it.

When do you experience lag
How bad is the lag, does it freeze the mouse cursor and if so how often
Do you experience it when your viewing a specific report, while playing a table(s), when HM is importing a hand or when HM is idle or all of those mentioned?
Are you running any big imports at the time of lag, check the bottom status bar you might be importing hands or caddy notes?

Regarding the hud stats being messed up, can you provide some more details and ill try and help, if its the popups please backup any custom popups you made and then go to Hud Options > Popup designer and click on the reset button and that should fix any popup issues.

Also please expand on the notecaddy issues, be aware that notecaddy is a paid app, the free version only allows a couple of free stats and to get access to all the features you need to purchase the full version but if you provide more details ill be more than happy to help and if we cant resolve via email we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-03-2011, 04:50 AM
sorry for the tone, I was really angry after trying to get this thing to work for 10+ hours and I feel like a beta tester for this software.

morny
12-03-2011, 07:29 AM
No problem, look me up at pmorny@holdemmanager.com and ill work through your issues with you

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Well it looks like I'm not the only one and major consensus seems to be that you released that software way too early with dozens of forum posts about issues of features not working correctly and also the lag/delay I experience with even 8 tabling Pokerstars with HM2, Tableninja and Notecaddy. It really is unplayable already with 8 tables, absolutely impossible to even open 24 tables.

In your press release on HM2 Is In The Store! (http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm2-gold/) you claim:

"HM2 was in beta for over 6 months and is being launched with the same commitment to outstanding support and customer service that helped Hold’em Manager establish a new standard in poker software support."

Yet I have received a key for "HM2 Alpha Evalutation" on August 1st 2011. How can it have been beta tested for half a year if you only sent out alpha evaluations to your paying customers 3 months before that release? And how can it be an "Award winning software" if it can't even be used for 8-tabling on a quad core, 8GB Ram, 64bit system with SSD drives. I stand behind my first rant that this release is premature and I feel ripped off. What you are peddling is a beta version at best. You obviously spent too much time and effort on marketing and hyping this release instead of testing and improving it first. You should probably try and use it under real world conditions yourself.

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-05-2011, 11:24 AM
I have requested a refund and may try a demo version again several months in the future when this product has matured.

fr3kvent
12-05-2011, 02:52 PM
did you write sales support? its sad, but I`m going for a refund as well

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-05-2011, 03:39 PM
did you write sales support? its sad, but I`m going for a refund as well

Yes I wrote to sales and requested a refund for HM2 upgrade and Notecaddy. The main reason for that is that they plan to disable my HM1 license in a month because of my upgrade to HM2. I would even hang in there with my HM2 and continue using HM1 until HM2 is actually matured to be usable, but I could not do without HM1. So I need to cancel this purchase to be able to continue actually using HM1. Pretty silly what they did with this release, isn't it :(

morny
12-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi, im sorry to hear you changed your mind and the offer is still open to contact me to work through your issues, the lag issue was a new bug introduced which we will have sorted soon and it should also be noted that HM1 will not be killed until 6 months after you upgrade and if at that time there is an issue with HM2 preventing you moving solely to HM2 then we will be very flexible in extending that. If you have made up your mind already then i accept that decision and hope you try again at a later time, ill be more than happy to get you a trial extension if you want and sorry for the bad experience you had.

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Please refer to my answer on this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/154201-god-hm2-so-painfully-buggy-3.html#post790211 and get my purchase cancellation and refund for HM2 and Notecaddy done as soon as possible, this is just sad :(

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-06-2011, 10:52 AM
So far instead of a refund I have only received an infraction for voicing my deep disappointment in an inappropriate manner. For constructive information and your to help you with debugging I want to tell you that I did actually run the .net cleanup and made a new install, disabled notecaddy and tried it again. The reaction time of the software improved noticeably but it was still much much worse than HM1 and still not allowing me to even 8-table with adequate reaction time on Tableninja commands, so still being not usable at all. Ceterum censeo, I am still waiting for that refund for HM2 and Notecaddy.

morny
12-06-2011, 12:06 PM
Your refund should be processed now and you should have received a reply, please email pmorny@holdemmanager.com if you have any issues

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Thanks Morny, confirming refund received and HM2 package serials disabled as requested. They did not however reinstate the "upgrade credit discount" or whatever it was called in my account tab that I had before as an HM1 user. Could you please see to it that this gets restored as well? Thanks again for taking care of it.

morny
12-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Will do