PDA

View Full Version : table manager where please ?

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Hello, I have just upgraded from HM1 to HM2 for a lot of money and I can not find the table manager, you know the little window where it shows all the active tables with average VPIP and active players. I am in desperate need for this function and can not find where to activate it, thanks for any help.

Kind Regards!

fozzy71
12-02-2011, 07:47 PM
The Table Manager is on the Sessions tab. The Sessions tab from HM1 is now a Report > More Reports > Sessions. The HM2 Sessions tab is something completely new.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/18/Sessions+Introduction

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the reply but that is not what I am looking for, I am searching for the popup window table manager that shows all active tables in which I can click on the table VPIP to sort tables and where it shows the icon in the task bar with the number of played hands and the net amount won/lost.

fozzy71
12-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the reply but that is not what I am looking for,

Yes, it is. It is designed differently than HM1. It is docked in the bottom left corner of the Sessions tab.

I am searching for the popup window table manager that shows all active tables in which I can click on the table VPIP to sort tables

It no longer pops out by itself. It stays docked on the (active) sessions tab.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1401/Table+Manager

and where it shows the icon in the task bar with the number of played hands and the net amount won/lost.

This feature was not added to HM2, in part because the Table Manager is no longer it's own window. That feature used to often cause confusion in HM1 because the amounts used different calculations for sessions and would sometimes appear to be incorrect when compared to reports.

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Well if possible please bring it back in some form. When playing 24 tables the ability to sort tables by VPIP is pretty essential.

DogNamedBluff
12-16-2011, 07:46 AM
I have written up a feature request to add sorting to the Table Finder in HM2.

hundenapf@gmail.com
12-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Awesome, thanks!