PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect filter display

pzhon
08-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Filtering by tourney BB is displayed as "No filter."

It's obvious what happened if you are looking at the report by "stakes," but not if you are looking at other reports such as positions.

fozzy71
08-15-2009, 09:57 PM
Can you please elaborate, perhaps with a screen shot or 2? Then I will forward it to the support manager or developer, whichever is more appropriate.

pzhon
08-16-2009, 07:56 AM
Can you please elaborate, perhaps with a screen shot or 2? Then I will forward it to the support manager or developer, whichever is more appropriate.

I'm looking at the Tourney tab, reports subtab. I clear the filter. "No Filter." I edit the filter to tourney BB less than 100, then "save and close". This filter is applied to the data, altering the results of the report, but it still says "No Filter."

This is a problem since it is bad for a filter to be active changing the results when it looks like there is no filter. This wasted some of my time, since I was trying to analyze a student's database, and the filter from my study of another database was still active. I did not expect there to be any filter since it was the first time I was looking at the database, and HEM clearly and incorrectly said "No Filter." If someone sends me a screen shot which says "No Filter" then I want to be able to trust that there really is no filter.

While we're on the topic of changing which database is active, it seems odd that when I change databases, a random player who is of no interest to me is selected instead of the main player who has been involved in all of the hands, and who I have selected previously. Again: I import hands into a database, I choose the player with 100k hands, I switch databases, and switch databases back, and some random player with 30 hands is selected.

By the way, I sent the limit tournament hand histories as requested before and received no acknowledgment or response. Any progress on misreading the big bet (2xbig blind) as the big blind, or being able to filter out limit versus no limit tournament hands? It is odd to need 3 separate databases for limit, no limit, and combined, in order to be able to analyze LHE tournaments, to analyze NLHE tournaments, and to have a HUD active when playing both limit and NL tournaments simultaneously. If this bug were fixed I could just use one database.

fozzy71
08-16-2009, 11:47 AM
I'm looking at the Tourney tab, reports subtab. I clear the filter. "No Filter." I edit the filter to tourney BB less than 100, then "save and close". This filter is applied to the data, altering the results of the report, but it still says "No Filter."

Thank you, now I understand properly. I will forward this bug report to the developer.

While we're on the topic of changing which database is active, it seems odd that when I change databases, a random player who is of no interest to me is selected instead of the main player who has been involved in all of the hands, and who I have selected previously. Again: I import hands into a database, I choose the player with 100k hands, I switch databases, and switch databases back, and some random player with 30 hands is selected.

I will let the developer respond to this.

By the way, I sent the limit tournament hand histories as requested before and received no acknowledgment or response. Any progress on misreading the big bet (2xbig blind) as the big blind, or being able to filter out limit versus no limit tournament hands? ........

What hands? What thread?

You only had 1 other post before this thread, in the QQA thread. I don't think I asked for any hand histories for that post.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories (again), with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net, and CC me: fozzy@holdemmanager.net.