PDA

View Full Version : Ongame 5max tables HUD position

Rafael
08-15-2009, 06:23 PM
How do you configure it? Cause there are 10 seats available on the 5 max table, so, everytime some player gets out and a new one seats(on a diferent seat), i have to move his stats to his seat manually.
Thanks, Rafael

fozzy71
08-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Make sure it is setup according to the FAQ - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

I don't think they have a preferred seat in their client, so:

HUD Options > Seating Preferences > Ongame > Change every seat to "-"

HUD Options > Player Preferences Choose Configuration: {choose applicable hud layout if more than 1} > Appearance tab > Disable "fix my stats position"

Sit down to play, at 1 single table, and make sure you do not start moving anyone's HUD panels until after HM has imported your own first played hand, and you can see your own HUD panels. Once you see your own, use Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to reposition them. Table Manager > File Save Positions.

Now open and sit at a new table. Do not move any HDU panels, and see if they appear in the proper places after HM has imported your first hand.

It is probably a good idea to temporarily add the 'Abb. Name' stat to your HUD, if it isn't there already. It will be easier to be sure of which panel belongs to which player, until you are certain it is behaving properly.