PDA

View Full Version : New Player's HUD Stats Dont Appear plus extra-credit

computeridiot
08-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Hello,

When I sit in a game the HUD stats will appear but if that player leaves and a new one sits in then I still see the original player's stats and the new one never arrives, even after many hands.

Quick fix?

ty

ps. gonna go for the 2-for-1 here and ask if I am not seated say at full tilt or UB is there any way to still collect stats?

fozzy71
08-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Hello,

When I sit in a game the HUD stats will appear but if that player leaves and a new one sits in then I still see the original player's stats and the new one never arrives, even after many hands.

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

ps. gonna go for the 2-for-1 here and ask if I am not seated say at full tilt or UB is there any way to still collect stats?

I am not familiar with UB/AP, but I believe you can datamine, if you have a hand grabber. Someone else will correct me before long, or else double check somewhere like the software forum at twoplustwo.com.

For Full Tilt:

You can not datamine at FTP any longer. You can pre-fetch 1 - 5 hands before you sit.

HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt > Pre-Fetch > 1 - 5 hands

Make note of the Pre-Fetch folder, and add that path to the Options > Configure Auto Import Folders

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Now if you start auto import, and open the tables, you can get stats before you sit. It takes a good 2 or 3 hands until the stats appear for Pre-Fetch at FTP, compared to Stars where it is almost instant.

Note: When you sit down at a table with observed stats, the ftp client spins the table to auto-center your seat. HM can not spin the HUD to match until it has imported your first hand. So, the HUD will be visible on hand 1, but will not be aligned properly. I recommend useing the Abb. name stat if you dont already to help you spot this when it occurs. If you don't know also, you can assign color ranges to the Abb. Name stat according to their stack size in big blinds. It's a great feature for spotting short stackers.