PDA

View Full Version : Importing & HUD Issues at FTP w/ Beta 24 (Moved from QQA Thread)

holidaydoc
08-15-2009, 09:58 AM
1.Installed 1.09 beta 24
2. Doesn’t work on any sites, but using Fulltilt only
3.nothing changed
4.Hand historys are showing in correct folder
5.Report brings up ‘you have not selected a player to run this report against’ there are no HH but the ‘players’ tab shows a rising number that is at 21 at mo.
6. Hands are not being imported, as I attempt to import either it doesn’t work, or it says ‘importing 3 hands’ they don’t show up on HM but they have disappeared from the c:/ folder.
7.written in English
8. Have tried with firewall on and off, neither makes a difference, am i being asked to keep my firewall off indefinitely whilst using HM?
9.Not sure how to attach

Just clicked 'import from folder' it said ' importing 3 files' then on the player tab it reads 'players(24)' so the hands seem to be importing but no sign of stats in cash or anywhere

fozzy71
08-16-2009, 02:24 AM
9.Not sure how to attach

From the FAQ you answered:

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Just clicked 'import from folder' it said ' importing 3 files' then on the player tab it reads 'players(24)' so the hands seem to be importing but no sign of stats in cash or anywhere

Have you tried searching for your screen name with the Change button? You use the auto import when playing, and the import from folder when bulk importing.

Check your FTP HH folder, and if there are any files in there, please 'Cut' them out of there, and paste them into a new folder on your desktop. Sometimes a HH can get 'stuck' and cause problems.