PDA

View Full Version : When do you support 18-Max sngs at Pokerstars?

RaybanDK
08-15-2009, 02:26 PM
I have a few import problems with incomplete tourneys. As I can read, the software doesn't support 18-max sngs at Pokerstars, so I have to insert by cop-pasting PS mails (tedious and makes me want to go back to Pokertracker... :()

When do you guys expect the bug to be corrected?

I am running XP with newest beta - 24.

netsrak
08-15-2009, 03:37 PM
I don't know about a bug with this. Its normal procedure for Stars (as far as i know but i am no tourney player) that you have to request summaries via mail and import them to adjust the results.

I'll forward this to Fabio for a statement.

fabio
08-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Do you always have to import the summary? Do you close the tables too fast maybe after busting?

RaybanDK
08-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Do you always have to import the summary? Do you close the tables too fast maybe after busting?

I multitable a lot, so yeah, I close them as soon as I bust. How long should I wait?

I've noticed that some of the tables are being reported as 9-max in HEM even though they are all 18-max. The finishing position is therefore way off and again I have to import them afterwards to fix the problem.

fabio
08-16-2009, 02:51 PM
I'd suggest just requesting the summaries at the end of each session/day/week and import them