View Full Version : Stat request: flop cbet success ip/oop

ChipTrick
12-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Hi,

I need
- Flop cbet success vs 1 in position
- Flop cbet success vs 1 out of position
stats.

I've modified standard FlopCBetSuccess1 stat, but it does not work. Dunno why.
It shows exactly the same data as standard FlopCBetSuccess1 stat, so this means it does not handle position.

Stat GroupName="Flop" ColumnName="FlopCBetSuccess1 ip" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.flopcbetmade = true and flop.lasttoactonstreet = true and pkh.numberofplayerssawflop = 2 then 1 else 0 end) as FlopCbetMadevs1; sum(case when ph.flopcbetmade = true and flop.lasttoactonstreet = true and ph.MaxStreetSeen = 1 and ph.FlopPlayerActionType_ID = 44 and pkh.numberofplayerssawflop = 2 then 1 else 0 end) as FlopCbetSuccessvs1;" Evaluate="FlopCBetSuccessvs1*100.0/FlopCBetMadevs1" ColumnHeader="Flop CBet%\nSuccess vs1 ip" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61"

Thanks in advance.

TheZepper
12-25-2011, 03:41 AM
Hi Chip Trick - just noticed your post. The Cbet IP and OOP stats will be expanded shortly. As to your custom stat: you had me going there for awhile - I thought I was seeing things. In fact, the problem was due to something I wasn't seeing: you forgot to change the variable names so you were merely recalculating the standard FlopCbetSuccess1 stat.

All you need to do to fix your custom stat is modify your variable names: i.e FlopCbetMadevs1 to FlopCbetMadevs1IP and FlopCbetSucessvs1 to FlopCbetSuccessvs1IP; Evaluate="FlopCBetSuccessvs1IP*100.0/FlopCBetMadevs1IP.

HELPFUL HINT TO ANYBODY WHO WRITES CUSTOM STATS: upgrade your notepad editor to notepad++ - it has a lot of additional features that can come in handy in editing code.

The Zepper