PDA

View Full Version : Need lots o' help

Fischie
08-28-2008, 12:32 PM
Hello:

I recently purchased HEM Manager last week and have numerous problems right off the bat. I run Windows Vista with a partitioned hard drive and I originally downloaded HEM to C: and have moved it to the D: drive with more space. I also have a previous trial version of PT3 on this computer.

From the beginning, HEM hasn't worked - even though I followed all the tutorial instructions and turned off the User Access Control and changed all of the other Run as Administrator settings as requested. Here are my problems:

1) I can't get the notes function to work at all. Once the stats pop up, I click on the asterisk next to the player name to enter a note and nothing happens.

2) I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get stats to pop up for Seat 3 (I usually play 6-handed NL on PokerStars). All of the other stats will pop up fine but Seat 3 stats will never appear and this occurs on multiple tables (without any "fixed stats" nor seating preferences checked). I posted this issue on 2p2 and got advice to download the latest release (which I did - didn't help); set seat preferences in both Stars and Hold'Em Manager (which I did - didn't help); and finally to remove the PosPref2.txt file from the HUD (which i did - and it worked for one session but now I can't open HUD and it doesn't work anymore since I still can't see Seat 3 stats).

HEM won't even load for me now as I get the following error message: "The following error occurred while trying to open the database. Unable to read data from the transport connection. An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."

And then sometimes I'll get the start-up screen that talks about changing all the settings to "Run as Administrator" which has already been done (multiple times).

Can anyone help - I am at my wit's end with this. :(

fabio
08-28-2008, 12:41 PM
Hi,

please download Teamviewer from www.Teamviewer.com and email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a date and time for a teamviewer session.

totteners
10-08-2008, 02:48 AM
This just about sums up my HEM experience too. I can't get it to work, and encounter the same issues :( Was there a solution to this problem?

fabio
10-08-2008, 05:44 AM
Just email me, so I can take a look :)