PDA

View Full Version : FTP words clearing problem

drr
08-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Doug posted over at 4 that this issue was due to HEM was clearing out the Language files in the new client.

Are you guys planning to patch this? I suffer from this problem and all the computers I run FTP on w/o HEM are unaffected, my main setup I have to keep FTP running or reload to keep the words.

fozzy71
08-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Can you please be more specific about the issue you are referencing, and/or link me to this post you are referring to? Then I will forward this to the developer for a response.

drr
08-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Can you please be more specific about the issue you are referencing, and/or link me to this post you are referring to? Then I will forward this to the developer for a response.

One of many posts with screenshot, I and others have posted since early updates of the newer client. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=12435167&postcount=726)

Doug's response noted as "not fixed yet: e" in his post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=12467782&postcount=1)

drr
08-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Also, I tried pointing the HH importer to various directories, but it isn't fixing the issue.

netsrak
08-15-2009, 03:28 PM
I have no idea what the problem is but i'll forward it to Roy.

Rvg72
08-16-2009, 12:48 AM
You should reinstall FTP and then make sure you point auto import at the full tilt poker\hand history folder and not the main full tilt poker folder then you should be ok

Roy

drr
08-16-2009, 03:10 PM
I figured out what was happening. The new client with XP(sp3) for some reason was not creating the Hand History folder in the new install, even after playing hands. I physically created the folder on my own made sure the client was pointed to that folder deleted all the previous paths from HEM to those hands, and created a new path to that single folder in HEM.

I have played multiple small hands sessions shutting down the client and reopening and it is now working ok.