PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Fetch

Kwakubah
08-15-2009, 11:16 AM
After adding the directory 'RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data + subfolders' to Auto Import Configuration, HM will re-import the hands from my previous session as I Start Auto Import for a new session. Any way to fix this.

fozzy71
08-15-2009, 11:27 AM
What site and what version of HM?

It sounds as if it is either not archiving your hands properly, or you have setup your auto import archive folder in the same path as one of your auto import folders, causing it to import your archive repeatedly during the auto import.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

Make sure your archive folder is set somewhere that is unreleated to any of your auto import folder paths. I recommend either C:\HMArchive, or similar on a separate partition or Hard drive. Or else store them in \rvg software\holdem manager\HMArchive.

Check your Options > Misc Options > Change Archive Duration time.

Open your poker site HH folder, close the poker site, and if there are any HH files there 'Cut' them out, and 'Paste' them into a New Folder on your Desktop.

Sometimes if you close HM before you close a particular site (like full tilt) the HH file modified date will not be updated correctly, and it will cause HM to not move it to the archive.

If that doesn't help, Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Kwakubah
08-15-2009, 08:43 PM
It's happening on Full Tilt and I'm using 1.09 beta 24. It was also happening on the last 2 or 3 betas but I didn't report it until now.

My archive folder is already set to a separate hard drive than the auto import folders paths and I've always been in the habit of shutting down poker clients before shutting down Holdem Manager. The Archive Duration is set for 15 minutes.

I've attached the HoldemManager.config file.

Thanks Fozzy.

fozzy71
08-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Forwarding to the support manager. One of us will respond soon.