PDA

View Full Version : Interesting error in Wizard

GGGrande
12-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Hi,

I accidentally found out that Wizard absolutely miscalculates some situations, and also that situations occur where it gives 2 different results for the exact same situation. These 2 errors relate somehow. Either that or it was I who missed something, so I am not 100% at the moment. I attached an example. Yesterday I managed two find two of those situations.

I looked at one situation, then, at a later time, looked at the exact same one and got a different answer. I had the exact same settings as far as I was concerned, so it struck me and tried to regenerate the error.

I didn't really manage to find out what changed between the two instances. Neither it was easy two regenerate the error for the second time but after some random clicking back and forth, it just showed up.

Could you please check, because if this is true then there may be some strategies I have to rethink :)

fozzy71
12-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

GGGrande
12-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Hi,

these are not hands I played, but hands I created to analyse situations. All the settings can be seen on the screenshot I attached.

[QUOTE=fozzy71;783751]Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

netsrak
12-05-2011, 05:48 AM
I forward it for further investigation

SitNGo Wizard
12-05-2011, 08:38 AM
This is not an error. What is happening is that you did not adjust the big blind's calling range when the hero folds. Scroll down to the hero fold analysis details section and adjust the big blind's call range and you should see the result you expect.