PDA

View Full Version : Auto import ongame doesnt work anymore

Chanos
08-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Hi,
the auto import just stop working today. In the auto import window just stands "Auto importing" but nothing happens. I cant even stop it. Five hours ago all was working fine.
Using Win Vista, Holdem Manager 1.09 beta 24

fozzy71
08-14-2009, 07:34 PM
Chances are that windows update turned UAC back on. Please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 If that doesn't help, let me know and we will try a couple other things. 95% of the time that is a UAC issue. Sometimes a Firewall or .NET Framework issue.

Hasuwelder
08-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Hi.
I have the same trouble. I solve it by deliting old handhistory files in HH directory C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\P5\bwin\handhistor y. Every day the ONGAME client creates a new HH file named handhistory.log and yesterday hands moves to the file handhistory1.log. And HoldemManager begins the import correctly only after I delete the file handhistory1.log file.

fozzy71
08-15-2009, 04:05 PM
Hi.
I have the same trouble. I solve it by deliting old handhistory files in HH directory C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\P5\bwin\handhistor y. Every day the ONGAME client creates a new HH file named handhistory.log and yesterday hands moves to the file handhistory1.log. And HoldemManager begins the import correctly only after I delete the file handhistory1.log file.

This happens with Ongame .log files, the Microgaming .dat files, and recently the FTP .txt files.

With full tilt it appears to happen mostly when you close down HM before you close down the poker client. Try making sure you close down the poker client, then close HM, to see if it might help at all.

Rillumarei
08-16-2009, 07:22 AM
That UAC unselected thing doesn't help. And I had same problem yesterday and today. This is really frustrating!

netsrak
08-16-2009, 08:30 AM
Please update to the latest Beta 1.09.24 and delete the handhistory file like posted earlier in this thread.

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174